Delete Cookies?

This will be the last of the under-appreciated fortune cookie series. This fortune arrived printed side down sans cookie on my doorstep. An accurate assessment of my character don’t you think?

Your mentality is alert, practical and analytical.

Still Not Full?

Head over to Skinny J’s (wouldn’t that be a great name for a restaurant?) where I recently answered a-few-more-than-10 questions for my hospitable host.

Future interviewers beware: if you can get me to talk, good luck shutting me up!

The Skinny
Rodeohead
June 8th, 2004 at 8:45 pm
Personal
Comments

Sure, I get the bit about your mentality, but what about your sexuality?

Jason Santa Maria
Jun 8th, 2004 5:42 pm

One would tell from your designs you are more ‘the quite type’, meditating and minimal. Suprised me how much you can deliver. On the other hand, since you’re so brainstorm-o-holic (sorry — spontanious expression), i guess it must come out somehow : ). That was a nice piece of reading last night.

marko
Jun 9th, 2004 1:41 am

I’d say that the cookie speaks the truth, once again. (in bed?) ;)

Joel Derksen
Jun 9th, 2004 3:47 pm

This is incredibly amazaing. I read on 37signals.com/svn that you have an instant preview of comments on your site. I came to check it out.

One word: “Whoa.” A Neo-styled “Whoa.”

Fantastic! I am jealous that I never thought of that. I am envious that my coding skills are lacking that I can not create something as kick-ass as this.

Fantastic site! Keep doing ya damn thang man!

Frederick
Jun 10th, 2004 4:43 am

You’re getting rid of the fortunes!? How will you be warned about future challenges - and what about your lucky numbers!

I sincerly hope you’ll continue eating chinese food, though. The industry needs you.

bearskinrug
Jun 11th, 2004 3:12 am

I like the fact that one person will spend the day speaking about things such as comments coding and such. Thanks!

billsimms
Jun 11th, 2004 6:58 am

Confucious say: “Is stuffy inside fortune cookie.”

Brian Duchek